New Beginnings


Fellow Seekers and Learners,

I have been wondering and wandering these days. Having been a public educator most of my adult life has led to many questions. As I work to inspire others these days by marketing talents and teams I find inspiration in a variety of places, such as; walking in the woods, meeting with colleagues, poetry, studying Circle of Trust work, and volunteering. I am exploring opening a school - one where everyone is welcome. I read a lot. So many people have helped to shape my ideas and energy. I am so grateful for all of the experiences and opportunities that have helped me to grow and offer my best to the world. In writing this blog I hope my experiences as a teacher, coach, administrator, friend, partner, and member of a family.... can help you grow... Build Courage, Create Commitment, and Inspire Innovation!

Peace and Blessings,
Pat

Popular Posts